MyCred + Buddypress conflict (not working for custom page types)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues MyCred + Buddypress conflict (not working for custom page types)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.
    For emails, please install POSTMAN SMTP PLUgin. Please follow this guide. Follow this guide for POSTMAN SMTP PLUGIN. 1. Install the Postman SMTP plugin from WP Admin - Plugins - Add New 2. Follow the setup wizard as below screenshots : 3. The outgoing Mail server should be : smtp.gmail.com 4. Note the Port : 587 6. Enter you gmail USERname and Password. 7. Testing emails.   Please let me know if you need further details on this. In case you're not able to setup, we can setup this on your site with my gmail credentials as a test.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jono100
    Spectator
    Using the plugin you mentioned, I  used the spartpost SMTP details (instead of gmail) because that's the SMTP service I use and its sending the activation email :)   And everything else is all working :)   Thank you   Regards, Jonathan
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘MyCred + Buddypress conflict (not working for custom page types)’ is closed to new replies.