MyCred points system is not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues MyCred points system is not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hello Team, I am not able to give points to the user using mycred WPLMS Points from the platform. I tried assigning points to units and even to assignments, still no points are allocated to the students, it was working just fine before but now it just stopped working. Please check and resolve it asap.
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Veronica
    we have test the mycred plugin yesterday on our local setup/test site. and it was working perfectly. please resave your all points and then let us know.
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi  I just checked the code and found that you did not transfer the correct and fixed wplms-mycred-addon plugin from test site to your live site . We already know that on your live site its not working at all. Please transfer the plugin files from your test site . remember to transfer the files first before updating again . and then again update all the points again . It will work .
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi @ratls, really sorry dear i have tried to check this out but as the changes have done by @Alex he understands it better and for this week he is not with us. he will join us on Monday. i hope you understand this situation. I will send the link of your topic to him. when he will join us i make sure that firstly he will take a look on your's topic. and i think last time you have created test site for us to test this. so once follow this step:

Please transfer the plugin files from your test site and then again update all the points again .

appreciate your patience.
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Veronica
    yes i make sure. thanks for your patience.
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    can you please share the site url , admin creds and valid ftp credentials with proper path where it is not working ?
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘MyCred points system is not working’ is closed to new replies.