Mycred WPLMS descriptions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Mycred WPLMS descriptions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    koreancandy
    Spectator
    Hi, Is there any way to change the description of the log when a student earns points through the WPLMS Mycred addon? For example, when a student earns points for starting a course, I want the description to be "FOR STARTING A COURSE" like so: http://i.imgur.com/QFzn26b.png Instead, it has an ugly description that makes the styling look strange and has unnecessary information. I've attached a photo of this. Thank you
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    We used to show only a small text like  "For starting the course" but on users request we changed it and now it cannot be reverted back. If its just the styling then you can change the styling here, use this custom css: .myCRED-log-row .column-entry {width: 60%;}
    koreancandy
    Spectator
    Thank you. That doesn't fix my problem as my points aren't called points, they are called Kudos and the WPLMS points do not match at all with the regular Mycred points. I'm really disappointed with this :( There is absolutely no way of changing this?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I am sorry but now it cannot be reverted back. We can style it like increasing some space, etc, but it cannot be reverted back and it will show this full information.  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Mycred WPLMS descriptions’ is closed to new replies.