Navigation error within a course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Navigation error within a course

Tagged: ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Hello, Navigating within a course between the different units, going forward or backward (though not always) exits the course and goes to a blank screen, on the dashboard: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/crfDYjVnJNo. I have republished the course and nothing changed. This course was working fine, all plugins are up to date. Regards, thanks
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    I restored the Services Workers and the problem remains.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Sorry. I am moving my site to a new hosting location, I will let you know when it is accessible again. Regards,
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Did you complete the migration?
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    No Alex, because it is a multisite installation I am starting from scratch.
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, do let us know when you are done
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Hi, I have completed the migration to a new hosting, I did a clean installion of WordPress. I made a new version of the course and the navigation problem in the course remains the same: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/crh131VfnC7 What could be happening? Follows the super admin credentials. Regards,
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This was found to be a bug in plugin .Fixed at your end .releasing update for this in few hours .
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I have tested it on my site and the problem is not fixed. I have reset the course and the problem remains the same. It doesn't do it every time, but if it goes away and comes back to the unit, it eventually fails. Regards,
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You were right it was another issue that was coming with audio type units . Fixed it too this time . Please check now .
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Thanks Alex, I tried it and it worked fine, no error. Regards
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Navigation error within a course’ is closed to new replies.