Need Modern theme Child as like "Child One theme "Header.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Need Modern theme Child as like "Child One theme "Header.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    govind
    Spectator
    Hi, I need the header section just like Child One theme in Modern Theme. I don't want Top Menu. Need Cart Icon instead of Text. How to get it done. Please guide me.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can customize the header.php of the modern child theme refer to the header.php file of the child one theme . And also do not forget to include the css of the child one header from style.css of child one theme in the modern theme style.css  .
    govind
    Spectator
    Hi Thanks, I will try to edit. But why don't you give an option to change different headers layout in Theme option panel like other premium themes are providing.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We would try adding this feature in upcoming updates of wplms ,thanks for the suggestion . Can you please create a feature request for this here  : https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Need Modern theme Child as like "Child One theme "Header.’ is closed to new replies.