Need to fill instructor slot price on registration time

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Need to fill instructor slot price on registration time

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    emism
    Spectator
    Hello, When the instructors of my site fill-out registration form, I ask them video url and slot price, using wplms custom registration form. I need this two fields to automatically update the corresponding field in the appointments instructor profile. Is there a way of doing this? Thank you!  
    Diana
    Participant
    @emism, These fields cannot be updated automatically because we are not adding these fields as Buddypress Profile fields. But we are showing these profile fields as user settings So it is not possible
    emism
    Spectator
    Ok, I understand but it could be done in some way with custom programming, couldn't it? If I know where to put, I can put an insert/update SQL sentence to copy this field values on the appointments table on activation time of the instructor user, am I right? But I would need some technical data (SQL Tables, fields and event (hook?) where to put he code) Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    @emism I am sorry but even with some code it is not possible because we are saving the data in usermeta table and fetching from there But the Buddypress profile fields save their user data in xprofile fields tables so it is not possible
    emism
    Spectator
    Ok, it's like I said in my previous message, indeed. For me it was clear that there are two different places where buddypress and wplms appointments stores instructor's user information, I need just to propagate this info from buddypress to wplms app. If it's like you said, in fact, is possible with code, I need to know the corresponding fields in usermeta table and propagate the xprofile fields of buddypress also at this table. It's just that information that I need, fields, and hooks/events or possible points of code where to put the code... Is it possible to obtain all this information I'm asking? Thank you and regards
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    emism
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    emism
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    emism
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Need to fill instructor slot price on registration time’ is closed to new replies.