Need to filter students class wise

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Need to filter students class wise

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    thusithdb
    Participant
    Hi, I want to add drop down on registration form for student to select their class. Then from all member directory page can be filtered according to registered class wise. Ex: Perera register to class-A Silva register to class-B Andrew register to class-C From all member directory want to show class filter option: Student from class-A Student from class-B Student from class-C Thanks, Thusitha
    Diana
    Participant
    You can create course categories and filter accordingly. Someone from Class A ---> This class will be assigned to a specific category The results will be filtered according to that
    thusithdb
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Thanks for your reply. Actually I want like this: When student register he can select class type from drop down (Theory class, Revision class, Paper class) In member directory page want to show that class type filer option. ex: when click on "Theory class student": filter registered student for that class when click on"Revision class student": filter registered student for that class etc. Hope you got my requirement. Thanks, Thusitha
    Diana
    Participant
    Right now, we don't have such kind of functionality.
    thusithdb
    Participant
    HI Diana, OK, Then is there any option to filter register students by city wise or location wise? Thanks, Thusitha
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, you can add a profile field, as location, make sure users fill this field, then add this field to show in members directory Now you can filter the profiles here
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Need to filter students class wise’ is closed to new replies.