Negative marking and quiz type in WPLMS 4

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Negative marking and quiz type in WPLMS 4

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hello, I've been trying to create new courses on my platform and I experience issues with negative markeing: even though the feature is activated in the settings, if I want to implmeent negative marking for my quizzes, I need to go to the back-office. I can do it because I'm admin, but what about instructors that don't have access to it? Also, I saw that once a quiz has been created as static or dynami, there's no way to change this apart from going to the back-office. Again, same problem: what about instructors who are not admin and can't access it? Thanks for your help.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Missmad, When I checked the negative marking is working perfectly fine in v4 so can you please share a screen recording so I can check what steps you are performing and facing the issue
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi Diana! Well, I didn't have the option last week, but I do have it now. Thanks for helping, problem solved!
    Veronica
    good to know closing this one
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Negative marking and quiz type in WPLMS 4’ is closed to new replies.