Negative Marking in decimals by experimenting with formulas.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Negative Marking in decimals by experimenting with formulas.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    asharamseervi
    Participant
    Hi, I know, Negative marking with WPLMS is not possible, but don't why? I want to know reason, can anyone solve this? I really need it, because If a question is of mark 1. I think, keeping 1/4 negative award, it will not show negative marks. Hence, result of negative mark is in decimals. But, with question of marks 4, keeping 1/4 negative award for wrong answer, it will calculate correct and hence give 1 marks as negative award. I don't know it actually, I just learn above things from documentations, comments, forums etc. Why this is not possible with below purposed formula: Trying below condition at Javascript. If negative marking is enabled, any question marks which is not divisible by 4, will be assumed as 4 in backend. hence, negative calculation performed, and than comparing original no, show results in decimals. I just thought about this, you may experiment such like, can improve this negative marking concepts. I'll keep updating if looks interesting.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please go to wp-admin->LMS->settings: and enable the negative marking for quiz, refer: http://prntscr.com/a28kap This will enable an option in the quiz settings which you can use for giving negative marks. You can give the negative marks in integers only but not in decimals. For example correct answer there are 4 marks for wrong answers 1 marks will be deducted.
    sumitsinha01
    Spectator
    How to give marks to a question in decimal and also give negative marking in decimal  
    logan
    Hey, Welcome to WPLMS forums. No it is not possible. only integers are allowed. we have hardcoded in wplms function no to process marks in floating point Please create your own topic , it is considered impolite when you start replying on other's support topic. Regards.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Negative Marking in decimals by experimenting with formulas.’ is closed to new replies.