negative marking not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues negative marking not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    searchshimoga
    Participant
    hi, Negative marking for my question is 1/3 that is 0.66 marks should be deducted per wrong answer but this is not working. Please help this is very important for me as the whole site is dependent on this.   Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well negative marking does not works if you provide decimal or fraction value in it .It only works if you provide whole number in negative marking settings . so 0.66 or 1/3 will not work for you . I would recommend your to put the marks of your questions to be 3 and negative marking to be 1 .
    searchshimoga
    Participant
    each question carries 2 marks. I can't change the format. but need the decimal negative mark . Will you please provide me exclusive support.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    sorry we are overloaded right now with the development of new page builder and wplms api .so as of now we cannot take such request for one single user for such complex feature . you can create a feature request for this here  :  https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘negative marking not working’ is closed to new replies.