New bugs with update today

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues New bugs with update today

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    alejandronovas
    Spectator
    YES!! now it works, should be with bugs these days because there was. But I see a problem, if the student has completed the course will disable access from the course content, but he has access from "my courses"
    extracool727
    Spectator
    Hi Mr Vibe; i still have probleme even after apllying the tips for non ajax course, i still can not navigate between units all permaliks are saved all plugins are updated. i have probleme also in notitle template as you can see in my previous posts there is a probleme olso in groupes page with styling ps : the lst update of vibe-course-module fixed the issues of VC thnx here is my website where i test update note tha i still using old theme for production: update.liveclasse. com login Adminlc210490 password : D!r3cti0N@lc210490
    duy87
    Spectator
    Hello Mr.Vibe, Could you please answer me on this post, please? https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/dashboard-translation-and-align/ Thank you.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @extracool : Seems like all your issues are resolved. Groups - Activity would be resolved in coming update of WPLMS Modern theme. @duy87: We've replied on the link.
    extracool727
    Spectator
    Hi Mr Vibe for your efforts I verified the site and tere is some problems that persists like : notitle template (no left and right padding) navigation between units (impossible) i am using right now the old theme 1.9.9.1 with modern theme 1.2 to avoiding conflicts with clients until the final release comes production site : www.  liveclasse . com (work perfectly) update test site : update. liveclasse. com (still hacing problems) you can compare between the two sites especially pages like classe virtuelle and formation sur mesure to see the no title template problem thank you again i now it is not easy to respond all support requests easelly
    milesday
    Participant
    Your latest update messed up my homepage! Now all the shortcode is showing up and the grid no longer works with infinite scroll! Help my site is live and customers will see this.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @extracool : Checking site... @milesday : It is a visual composer issue. We already have a ticket with visual composer. Try deactivating Visual composer if you're not using it. The 4.9 update of Visual composer removes all the shortcodes defined by the theme and plugins. We already have a ticket in VC support pending for 5 days and they've acknowledged the problem.  
    milesday
    Participant
    I have disabled visual bakery and the code is still showing up for the Page Builder (WPLMS theme layout builder)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @milesday , Please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your site . Ps : mark reply as private while sharing the credentials .
    extracool727
    Spectator
    Hi Mr Vibe any news ?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We've found a solution as suggested by Visual bakery plugin support. The new theme update with this fix will be available on tuesday next week. It will resolve all the visual composer issues our users are facing.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Its been resolved in the latest version, Please check and confirm the same. Latest Versions WPLMS v 2.0.6 Vibe Course Module v 2.0.6 Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.6 Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.6 WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.6 WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.6 WPLMS Front End v 2.0.6 WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.6 WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.0.6
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘New bugs with update today’ is closed to new replies.