new issues in 4.3.5

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches new issues in 4.3.5

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, Kinsta (my hosting party) found some malware so they deleted/isolated it. One of the steps I had to take afterwards was to reinstall the most current version of the WPLMS theme. So I did. But now I have problems with the badges plugin. Of course I saved the previous theme-folder and reactivated that one again. So you won't see the issue now. That's why I recorded it.. Have a look at the video that I will share underneath this post. It shows some strange issues when I click three tabs: activities, results, group. How can I fix this? Thanks, Gijs
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi to check this up please share your site url and admin credentials in private reply .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    That's correct. As I said in my initial comment: I recorded the issue and undid the changes. That's why you won't see it. I can't have these issues active while waiting for a solution.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked you have updated plugin , exactly what you are doing for the issue to appear? When is the issue is appearing?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    When I upload the wplms theme folder into SFTP. I first upload that folder and call it: NEW. I then change the old theme/WPLMS folder name to theme/WPLMS old and change the new folder from NEW to theme/WPLMS That's when I see all the changes.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well in that case we need your valid ftp credentials in private reply. Please upload the new them as well to themes folder named as "NEW" so that we can check and debug the issue .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I'm a bit afraid that it will cause more harm than that it will do me good... So I'm very worried. I feel this is something that we should do together, while talking on ZOOM. This is not something that you can do and then 2 days later I get a reply on how I see all these changes.. Is it possible to have a live chat while your are debugging?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok all the issues are fixed , I copied the templated folder from old version of wplms theme 3.9.9 into your child theme to overwrite the groups template . to fix these issues .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Wait! I now see that the staging website has WPLMS 4.097. Every time I tried to migrate the site it showed a lot of styling errors. Too many to take that bet. How come that I now have WPLMS 4.097 at my staging website and I only have this little error in the percentage progress bar inside the quiz and this little error where I miss icons in front of all the course elements. If you can explain that AND! you can guarantee that I won't get more errors when I update WPLMS and vibe plugins in the future that you can do your same trick at my live website. I believe that you can easily help me give custom css for those two errors: icons + progressbar. Can't wait to read your answer.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    We can close this ticket..
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘new issues in 4.3.5’ is closed to new replies.