New Students course immediately set to "Expired"

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues New Students course immediately set to "Expired"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    peppies
    Spectator
    After the latest update to 2.0.8.1 I noticed that when new students enroll in the course for any duration, their enrollment is set to EXPIRED after a few seconds. This is very concerning, please assist asap. Thank you. I provided admin access in my other thread.
    kirillpo
    Spectator
    I have also observed the same issue: it happens all the time after either 2.0.8 or 2.0.8.1 update. Any new student purchasing the course via WooCommerce has the purchased course set to "Expired" and I have to manually extend the subscription.
    peppies
    Spectator
    Guys, is anyone looking into this issue? We need a solution urgently, this is obviously a bug caused by an update and it's a major one. Can you release or share a fix please?
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Same issue for me!
    techcmantix
    Spectator
    same issue
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I tried to replicate the issue with a student account and found it to be working fine. Then I tried to replicate the issue with a completely new user, so I took the course and created a new user and still unable to replicate the issue, refer: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDfXjl1AYW Please make sure your theme and plugins both are updated to latest versions. Also make sure the course duration and product subscription duration is not set to zero. OR Please share the steps to replicate this issue, so we could replicate the issue on our test setup and fix this issue as soon as possible.
    peppies
    Spectator
    Everything is updated to latest versions (including plugins and theme). There are no special steps to do, it just started to happen after the latest update to latest version and it continued for every student that enrolled after that. Perhaps can you try to replicate with WPLMS WooCommerce plugin that I'm using? That's what I'm using. It started happening to more people as you see above, not just myself. I assure you everything is set up correctly on my end, many students have enrolled already before that with no problems. Durations are set up correctly too and it is not isolated to one course only.
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Hi Latiyan, In my case, new user is set to "expired" the next day. There aren't specific steps. New users pay, can access to their course. But they send me an email to say me they don't access any more to their course. When I go to the course admin ( to extend their subscription), they don't appear any more in the course. I have this issue on my 2 websites. This issue appear since v2.0.8.1. I downgraded to 2.0.7 and now it's ok.
    peppies
    Spectator
    Hi Latyyan, By any chance do you use WPLMS Woocommerce plugin on your websites? And when you say you downgraded to 2.0.7, what exactly did you downgrade - the theme, the plugins or everything? Thank you!
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Hi peppies, It's me who downgraded to v2.0.7, not Latiyan. I downgraded all : plugins and theme to 2.0.7. And yes, I use woocommerce.
    peppies
    Spectator
    Sorry  papuche37, my bad. Just to clarify - I'm specifically asking about the WPLMS plugin called "WPLMS Woocommerce". It's an extra add-on plugin that I think is causing the issues, not the generic Woocommerce itself. Do you use WPLMS Woocommerce?
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Ok, I understand. No, I don't use WPLMS woocommerce. So I don't think it's this addon that cause this issue.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I was able to replicate the issue on my test setup, it comes from the product subscription. We will be releasing the update today itself with the fix, as this is a very serious issue. Thanks for the patience.
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Yes!!!! Thanks a lot Latiyan !!!!!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The fix will be ready within few minutes and will release it as soon as its ready.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘New Students course immediately set to "Expired"’ is closed to new replies.