New user activation link does not work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting New user activation link does not work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    coachmkt
    Participant
    When a user registers a new account, the system sends an e-mail with activation link to the user.  When user clicks link in e-mail, it goes to a page where the system asks for activation code. It used to work fine.  Just happen lately.  Why does this happen?  What could be a wrong setting?
    jd8727
    Participant
    This is happening to me as well. It also used to work just fine. No activation key is sent, so users cannot activate the account.
    Diana
    Participant
    @jd8727, It should appear something like this : http://your-site.com/activate/65c11d3e24b5499c46cbcd073bd13967/ Did you get something like this?
    coachmkt
    Participant
    This is example of the link https://taladpanya.com/activate-your-account/FhC6o4UeIYVxmtMhtGsF8n5PQiM0PniA/ The slug is "activate-your-accont".  Is this correct?  But if it's not legitimate, it should have gone to "page not found".  But with this, it goes to a page asking for activation code.
    Diana
    Participant
    @coachmkt, Thanks for helping others
    DaffRider
    Participant
    Hello I have the same problem :( i have activate page (empty page) and this page is enable in buddypress setting But when user click on email link his account not activate :(
    DaffRider
    Participant
    Work now but after click on the email link, on the activate page i have a blank field without code. customer need to copy/paste code from ulr manualy :( Not easy How populate this field automaticly with the correct code Sorry for my bad english :) Thx for your help  
    Diana
    Participant
    @daffrider, Can you please create your own topic. It will be easy for us to track your issue and we can assist you better to solve your issue
    coachmkt
    Participant
    This is my topic and I am still waiting for any assistance from WPLMS.  I've lost several customer during these days.  Don't know when this started to happen (it worked before).  Perhaps after auto update to BP3.0 or WPLMS theme itself, or else. Do you have a "paid" priority support?  I am suffering on this, need attention and real actions to solve problem.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is a bug in BP 3.0, I am releasing an update of the Vibe Course module plugin to fix this issue asap. This should not have appeared in the first place.
    coachmkt
    Participant
    Thank you @Mr.Vibe.  I really look forward to the update.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Update Vibe course module plugin to version 3.5.1.1 in 2 minutes  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please update vibe course module to 3.5.1.1 we've added a fix for this.
    coachmkt
    Participant
    Got it updated and works fine.  Thank you.  I guess that you may have to update the plugin again once BuddyPress fixes its own bug.
    Diana
    Participant
    @coachmkt, Thanks for confirming..
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘New user activation link does not work’ is closed to new replies.