New users course are set to "expired" the next day

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues New users course are set to "expired" the next day

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Hi, Even with the v2.0.8.2 course module update, this issue is still here. When a new user buy a course, he can access it, but the next day, it set to "expired".
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please check the duration that you have set for the course and as well as product subscription duration.  You might have set it to 1 day or 24 hours that's why you are getting this issue. If you want us to have a look on this then share the admin credentials with us to check.
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Hi Latiyan, Courses are set to 9999 days and product to 90 days. Is it this that causing the issue? I just set courses to 90 to see if it work. I come back tomorrow to say you if it work.
    papuche37
    Spectator
    I created an admin user for you in my development site. It's a perfect clone of my live site. ID : vibe Pass : vibethemes
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please check the version of your vibe course module plugin . It must be 2.0.8.2 ,if not then please update it and check . Please share site url also for your test site  for us to check this issue .  
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, In my first message, I said this issue is still here even with the v2.0.8.2. My probleme is resolved. Courses were set to 9999 days and product to 90 days. I changed courses to 90  days and now it works. But maybe someone else will have this issue.  
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘New users course are set to "expired" the next day’ is closed to new replies.