Next Page Not Working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Next Page Not Working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jmu289
    Participant
    Hello, I'm having a strange issue that just started. On some pages, I try to click to the next page of the unit (using the <---next page---> HTML) but it does not go to the next page. On some units it works, and lets me click to the next page, on some pages it does not work. I will send a second private message with more details.  
    jmu289
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, I have tested this scenario on my test setup but i could not replicate the issue. it works fine for me. this could be third party plugin. Please goto plugin page and try to deactivate all 3rd party plugins. and check if it resolves the issue. then activate plugins 1 by 1 and check which plugin is causing this issue.

once you are done with identifying that wicked plugin. i suggest you to not activate that plugin.

please let me know your response if it works or not.

jmu289
    Participant
    I have already tried this. It did not work. Can you please login with the credentials I provided and test?  
    logan
    Dear friend, I have checked it, it works fine for me : https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqffXmZhv8 This is surely cache issue. please try it in another browser.
    jmu289
    Participant
    Thank you for checking. I'm sorry I did not update you, I actually had my web host check it and make the fix. It is working now, they applied a fix. Thanks for checking!
    logan

Dear Friend,

Glad you’re enjoying the theme & support – thanks for using it! 🙂

Please write your review. I would really appreciate that! Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226

If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Closing this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Next Page Not Working’ is closed to new replies.