Next unit available styling issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Next unit available styling issue

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    a23
    Participant
    Please check below screenshot for the styling issue. How can I fix this?
    a23
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    a23
    Participant
    Nop, that is not the issue. And I am not asking about the arrow. I am asking about the message styling which says NEXT UNIT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN 29 MINUTES, 44 SECONDS </div> </div> </div> <section id="content" style="box-sizing: border-box; padding-bottom: 30px; position: relative; z-index: 0; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 15px;"> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </section>
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please tell me that what is the issue, do you want to remove this message or do you want to change the position of message. Also share your admin credentials and unit url with us to replicate this issue at your end. PS: Mark reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    a23
    Participant
    https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3620453/d384e5d747cea4acb253a6d544720d19 Sharing admin credentials is not possible as it on local development. & I think this is a CSS fix
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please add this css code in your custom css to change the position of text. You can change the left margin in this css according to your requirement. .page-template .container.top30 .col-md-9{margin-left:340px!important}
    a23
    Participant
    Sorry but your code did not help. This code got me somehwere near to what I expected .message p {text-align:center} .pusher .container.top30 .row .col-md-9 {width:100%} .pusher .container.top30 .row {margin:auto;width:72%}
    Diana
    Participant
    @arihant2301 You can't use this class directly .pusher or .container This is a very general class and if you add any custom css on this class it will be reflected on each page wherever we used these classes. So it will be better if we use page-specific classes. Please do share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply here. I will fix this on your site
    a23
    Participant
    We are not yet live. Can you recommend better classes. We want to apply this css only on the courses pursue pages (i.e. when the user is actually viewing the course)
    Diana
    Participant
    @arihant2301 Paste this custom css instead of above one(wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS) .page-template-start .message {float:right !important;}
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Next unit available styling issue’ is closed to new replies.