Next Unit button does not show after quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Next Unit button does not show after quiz

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hi all, Student passes quiz but the Next Unit button does not show and is not active on the left side. It only shows when I exit the course and then click to resume. Info about the configuration of the quiz: I defined points (marks) to all questions and have configured to manually give answers. Thank you. Regards, Rodrigo
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Please share your website url and wp-admin credentials in private reply.
    Diana
    Participant
    @roath, Can you please share your admin credentials as well as site URL to check this issue at your end. Please share your course URL as well P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing credentials.
    roath
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, this problem is generating if a student is not attain qualifying marks in quiz and if previous unit is not complete. remove quiz passing marks to avoid these kind of problems.
    roath
    Spectator
    Thank Ray for the reply. But when I refresh the page or leave the course and then re-enter it the "Next Unit' button appears. Rodrigo
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
      ok I checked it .Please set an introductory unit to the course at the top of your course to resolve this .
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, I still have the same problem at my website. Just as a recap, my course is structured as follows:
    • Just one section, with 3 units:

• First Unit is a quiz, WITHOUT auto-evaluation and NOT CONNECTED to the course. That's because I don't want it's marks to count to the final score of the course.

• Second Unit is a video class.

• Third Unit is a quiz, WITH auto-evaluation and CONNECTED to the course. Only this quiz counts to the final score.

I've configured that one unit must be finalized in order to advance to the next one. And that's the source of problem: when a student submits the first quiz, the "NEXT UNIT" button DOES NOT APPEAR, so that the student is "locked" in the first unit. It only "unlocks" when he REFRESHES the page (then the "NEXT UNIT" button appears!!!! I did what u recommended: I created a new unit that a included BEFORE the first section, but the problem persisted. Please, what else can be done? Thank you. Best regards, Rodrigo

Mk
    This reply has been marked as private.
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello MK, thanks. If I connect the quiz to the course it WORKS just fine, but as its AUTO-EVALUATION is OFF, when a student finished the course its score will be ZERO. How can I remove it from the final course score? Maybe setting its marks to zero points? Regards, Rodrigo
    Mk
    If auto evaluation is off then you need to evaluate by yourself. You need to give them marks by yourself. You can assign mark here: Go to course -> admin -> select student -> bulk action -> change course status -> click on finish -> fill marks refer: http://prntscr.com/mc2jtf
    merben1
    Participant
    I'm facing the exact same problem, Is there any solution with this issue ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Please check if you have connected the quiz to course in quiz settings :

http://prntscr.com/mhxwjx

If sill does not works then please create your own topic sharing the url of the course  and admin credentials in private reply there .
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Next Unit button does not show after quiz’ is closed to new replies.