next unit/quiz button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues next unit/quiz button

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, Because I use H5P the button for going to the next quiz/unit goes down after checking the answers. More than once I, and members with me, think that we are clicking in the yellow bar to go to next quiz, but then the page reloads and shows the again button from H5P. Is it possible to change that by moving the yellow bar down or by moving the green button OPNIEUW (again)? See this video. Thanks, Gijs
    Veronica
    hi, means you trying to say to move the yellow bar down or to move the green button up!!! is it? if yes then can be done with custom css if no then clarify!!!
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    That's a great question. I think I would like to try and see if it works when we move the green button up. To over here. It would mean that the green button appears on top of the H5P content..
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Use this code: .page-template-start-php #content .unit_wrap .unit_content form.quiz_retake_form.start_quiz input{ top:-100px !important; position:relative !important; right:20px !important; } Refer: https://prnt.sc/ssah7p Thanks,
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Jackson, Unfortunatelly this one didn't stick. I emptied cache, went incogntio but no luck. Any idea? Also what code do I need for the border-radius?
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Some time custom css not working properly to avoid this you can use wplms>>footer>>google analytics code and can paste here css code, But now i have done all things , please check and let me know if any issue: Refer: https://prnt.sc/ssu7wu Thanks,
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I tried it again, now it works. But it still moves the yellow bar down a little bit after clicking green button NAKIJKEN. VIDEO What should I change?
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Now i have done all things according to you, I think now looks good, Refer: https://www.screencast.com/t/UT4gmk2LmB Thanks,
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Jackson, this is perfect! Amazing job. Really :) Thank you so much. You can close this topic. Bye from a happy man
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Very happy, still. But I noticed that it's differen per quiz on where it lands. Is there a way of getting to sync with this button for every quiz? Using % instead of pixels? Also, where did you add the code? And finally, how can make it work for mobile? Either delete changes for mobile or adjust them? screenshot
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, I have added code in wplms>>footer>>>google analytics code section under style tag, But now i was checking your last admin credentials not working so how i am able to attend quiz, Please share valid one, For this isse : https://imgur.com/a/2p4mRYD You can customize this code according to you: .page-template-start-php #content .unit_wrap .unit_content form.quiz_retake_form.start_quiz input{ top:-100px !important; position:relative !important; right:20px !important; } You can find this code at this path: wplms>>footer>>>google analytics code section under style tag, Customize top position according to you, Thanks,
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I will. Thanks! And finally, how can make it work for mobile? Either delete changes for mobile or adjust them? screenshot
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please add this one as well : @media (max-width:768px){ .page-template-start-php #content .unit_wrap .unit_content form.quiz_retake_form.start_quiz input{ top:0px !important; } }
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Alex, This code didn't change anything. When I added in the footer, together with the other code, it didn't change anything as well. Could you have a look?
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Okay please share valid admin credentials i will check, Your last one not in working, Thanks,
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘next unit/quiz button’ is closed to new replies.