No check results option after submit quiz (same as previous issue)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting No check results option after submit quiz (same as previous issue)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    a4da
    Spectator
    Multiple issues with auto evaluate and Check results. below are prevues tickets for the same problem that keeps happening ver and over again. ALL my quizzes are set to auto evaluate and yes all the settings are correct and have not been changed. As you can see below vibe themes support has done a workaround so the auto evaluate will work but I feel the issue should permanently be resolved. I am not a developer nor do i have a developer I use your template to give quiz to students . So Again I did as you said in your previous tickets and switched " Just switched the places of these two lines in vibe course module -> includes folder /bp-course-ajax.php file. Originally: do_action('wplms_submit_quiz',$quiz_id,$user_id); bp_course_quiz_auto_submit($quiz_id,$user_id); After fix : bp_course_quiz_auto_submit($quiz_id,$user_id); do_action('wplms_submit_quiz',$quiz_id,$user_id); BUT NOT once students submit quiz they can't get the :Check Results button to come up" this problems is very serious and happens every time there is an update. It is not a glitch with a plug in we already tested that it is a glitch with WPLMS that needs to be fixed. PLEASE HELP. I switched the order of the code but now students can't get results. PLEASE HELP. www.academy4da.com admin baybay2525%@% Ticket: http://support.vibethemes.com/helpdesk/tickets/4919 This is the same issue that appeared last time and we applied the same fix now and the fix is in the previous tickets. Please check the quiz again. Just switched the places of these two lines in vibe course module -> includes folder /bp-course-ajax.php file. Originally: do_action('wplms_submit_quiz',$quiz_id,$user_id); bp_course_quiz_auto_submit($quiz_id,$user_id); After fix : bp_course_quiz_auto_submit($quiz_id,$user_id); do_action('wplms_submit_quiz',$quiz_id,$user_id); Support VibeThemes R Ronda Miller said about 1 month ago Can you please explain WHY this code has to be changed in order for the auto evaluate to work properly? I need this issue to be fixed properly, For some reason I cant get a few other features to work properly on my site. I guess I will have to hire a developer but I need to explain why this code has to be changed Will I need to change this code every time there is an update? If I switch to a child theme would I need to change this code in course module? Alex said about 1 month ago Hi Ronda Miller, Ticket: http://support.vibethemes.com/helpdesk/tickets/4919 This is a site specific issue we tried to replicate it on our site but could not do such .We are still unable to figure it out why this issue is appearing only at your site. All we can say that the hook do_action('wplms_submit_quiz',$quiz_id,$user_id); is causing some issues .Thats why to fix the quiz submit we have put this hook after the "bp_course_quiz_auto_submit" function executes .Hopefully this would help your developer. Also switching to child theme may not work as it is related to particular hook defined in vibe course module plugin. Support VibeThemes
    a4da
    Spectator
    According to WPLMS Support they don't know what the problem is. So why can't something being reset back to factory settings so I don't have this problem with every update <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato;"><span style="font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"> after doing what they said fixed it the first 3 times now the check results won't come up the screen freezes after submitting results </span></span>   <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato;"><span style="font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Support says: Just switched the places of these two lines in vibe course module -> includes folder /bp-course-ajax.php file.</span></span>  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We checked your site and found some error in your setup . The submit quiz ajax call is not being processed by the server and returned 500 internal server error . Check : http://i.imgur.com/XJr8DqG.png Please try contacting your webhost on this .
    a4da
    Spectator
    I contacted my web host provider and they cannot find an issue on their end.  It does seem like an error with the vibe course module. I have multiple problems with the course module that I feel Vibetheme needs to look into.  Everything is ok until I submit the quiz then it gets hung up. I really hope you look into this problem because this is the 3rd problem you have told me that you cannot fix. Im getting very frustrated I did not add any customizations for this to begin happening all of a sudden.   See the attachment below for the response of my web host : <!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]-->  <!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>JA</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="276"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]-->  <!-- [if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->  <!--StartFragment--> <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span style="font-size: 16.0pt; font-family: Helvetica; mso-bidi-font-family: Helvetica; color: #0a3259;">Ticket: BJC-39352927</span></b></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Helvetica; mso-bidi-font-family: Helvetica;">Hello, </span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Helvetica; mso-bidi-font-family: Helvetica;"> </span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Helvetica; mso-bidi-font-family: Helvetica;">Thank you for contacting Hostgator! Unfortunately, I was not able to find anything wrong with the server that may have been causing this error, as it appears the error is due to the plugin running the quiz itself; you would need to contact the developer of this plugin in order to fully diagnose why the quiz appears to hang when submitting. If the developer requires any sort of adjustment on hostgator's end, we would be more than happy to assist you with that once they are able to figure out why it is not responding.</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Helvetica; mso-bidi-font-family: Helvetica;"> </span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Helvetica; mso-bidi-font-family: Helvetica;">If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us via online chat or calling us at 1-866-96-GATOR or 713-574-5287. We are more than happy to assist you at anytime. Our associates are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. </span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Helvetica; mso-bidi-font-family: Helvetica;">Best regards, </span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Helvetica; mso-bidi-font-family: Helvetica;"> </span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Helvetica; mso-bidi-font-family: Helvetica;">Hieuy M. </span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Helvetica; mso-bidi-font-family: Helvetica;">Linux Administrator</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"></p> <p class="MsoNormal">The problem is with the vibe course module plug in</p> <!--EndFragment--><span style="line-height: 1.5;">admin</span> baybay2525%@%  
    a4da
    Spectator
    Ticket: BJC-39352927 Hello, Thank you for contacting Hostgator! Unfortunately, I was not able to find anything wrong with the server that may have been causing this error, as it appears the error is due to the plugin running the quiz itself; you would need to contact the developer of this plugin in order to fully diagnose why the quiz appears to hang when submitting. If the developer requires any sort of adjustment on hostgator's end, we would be more than happy to assist you with that once they are able to figure out why it is not responding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us via online chat or calling us at 1-866-96-GATOR or 713-574-5287. We are more than happy to assist you at anytime. Our associates are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Best regards, Hieuy M. Linux Administrator
    a4da
    Spectator
    This is not an issue with the Webhost. it is with the Vibe Course Module which I have problems with overtime there is an update. I DO NOT customize or add plugins.  Can you search through the vibe course module and see what the problem is. You are support and this is a Functioning Problem for 7 days. You can access and START QUIZ but when you go to "SUBMIT QUIZ" This is where it gets "hung up" and never goes to the next screen "Check results" If I hit the refresh button it will bring up the next screen " Check results" THIS SUGGESTS ITS A PROBLEM WITH THE VIBE COURSE MODULE PLUG IN OTHERWISE  IT WOULD GET THIS FAR Admin baybay2525%@% or Test student www.academy4da.com login: Fred Pass- bell4326 My Courses tab Select course - Fabrication of Temporary crown and bridge Course Select Continue Course Select START QUIZ (2 questions both all of the above) SUBMIT QUIZ This is where it gets "hung up" and never goes to the next screen "Check results" If I hit the refresh button it will bring up the next screen " Check results" but students don't know to do this causing the problem
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you contact to your webhost to share the php error log of your site here . If it is a vibe course module error then error must be reported in the php error log .
    a4da
    Spectator
    ALEX< I have already contacted the Webhost and his response is below. Cant you just reset the vibe course module back to the original one the theme came with so you can try to figure out what the problem is??? This is the response from the webs host: Ticket: BJC-39352927 Hello, Thank you for contacting Hostgator! Unfortunately, I was not able to find anything wrong with the server that may have been causing this error, as it appears the error is due to the plugin running the quiz itself; you would need to contact the developer of this plugin in order to fully diagnose why the quiz appears to hang when submitting. If the developer requires any sort of adjustment on hostgator's end, we would be more than happy to assist you with that once they are able to figure out why it is not responding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us via online chat or calling us at 1-866-96-GATOR or 713-574-5287. We are more than happy to assist you at anytime. Our associates are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Best regards, Hieuy M. Linux Administrator
    a4da
    Spectator
    Just an fyi . Vibe themes WPLMS is a great site but the support needs help. I have had the same problem over and over again and it seems support doesn't really try to help resolve the issue when in fact it is a Vibe theme WPLMS issue. Every update with this theme causes problems on my site and support is quick to say its a customization i did when in fact I don't change anything on my site. After spending days and days trying to figure out this particular issue Form setting hung up on Submit quiz and support saying it was a problem with my web host which they say was not. A support person from my webs host (HOSTGATOR) went above and beyond to try and help with the issue. he finally suggested that it may be getting hung up on the Submit quiz due to the wpmandrill trying to send a notification. KEEP IN MIND I DID NOT CHANGE OR DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT TO THE WPMANDRILL (WHICH HAS NEVER WORKED PROPERLY ON MY SITE BUT SUPPORT COULDNT FIGURE OUT WHY. So I deleted the WPMANDRILL plug in and FOR NOW the quizzes seems to be submitting. So Alex and everyone at Vibe themes out in your log that although your theme is great your support needs work. host gator was able to figure out the problem and vibethemese wouldn't even try
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Firstly : It is NOT a bug, because we have not received similar complaints from any other user and we've not been able to replicate it. So it is a site specific issue. Secondly : All 5xx error are server related issues, so your first point of contact should have been web host after we confirmed that it is a server related issue. Lastly, WP Mandrill does not work indicates you may not have configured the plugin properly. WP MANDILL is a plugin by Mailchimp which is one of best email sending platforms on internet and we use it in our test sites and it works Please check the mail id of the users to which the system is trying to send the email. You can check the bounce rate on WP Mandrill dashboard.
    Colpor
    Participant
    Hi Alex, I have some sort of same issue with not seeing the results (or seeing wrong results) student marks true, result says it marked false as an answer... We also use WPMandrill so perhaps this might also be a reason for us. But do you know which components of WPmandrill are the correct ones so the quiz does work properly? Thanks in advance,
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @colpor: Your issue is not related to wpmandril it is related to quiz only. Will continue the discussion on your topic.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘No check results option after submit quiz (same as previous issue)’ is closed to new replies.