No course found by purchasing and then creating account

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting No course found by purchasing and then creating account

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    devatlas
    Participant
    Hello, I just did a test on a brand new installation. I made a test course, bought it with a non-existing email, and then created a student on that email. by following this flow after I sign in, I can't find the course I purchased.
    devatlas
    Participant
    Also, if I visit the Shop from the members-directory, I see no orders at all!! its empty.
    Veronica
    hi it will be great if you can share the video of the issue also share credentials and student details in a private reply with proper URL to replicate this issue on your site
    devatlas
    Participant
    I will make a video in a while. the steps are the following Buy a course with a fresh email. Then register to the site as a student. In that case, if you visit your orders, there is nothing. Also, you can't see the course you purchased earlier. Thank you
    Veronica
    hi yes we can replicate this but we didn't have any URL of the site or any kind of course URL will be great if you can provide so
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘No course found by purchasing and then creating account’ is closed to new replies.