No Course Star rating after 2.5 update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues No Course Star rating after 2.5 update

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    photigy
    Spectator
    Noticed that after WPLMS update to 2.5  there is no star to choose rating on the review screen. Am I missing something, or this is a bug? screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/2J4t5
    Kindly provide me your Site Url and wp-admin credentials. I will look into your issue.  
    photigy
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi ,i checked your site and just re-saved your permalinks and the issue is resolved . Please check and confirm . Cheers .
    photigy
    Spectator
    Thank you - it works now, but somehow you have changed the template that used for a course. How did you do this? We need to see how to make it work on our template. Did you play with themes? or..? please let me know. thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I only re-saved your permalinks from wp-admin-> settings -> permalinks . I did not touch anything with any plugin or child theme in your site . I can see that you have modified the single-course template using child theme but since wplms 2.0 whole many page templates has been changed .So please copy the single-course.php file from main them and paste it in your child theme and then customize it .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘No Course Star rating after 2.5 update’ is closed to new replies.