no folder ( albums ) created for the instructors

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe no folder ( albums ) created for the instructors

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, I purchased viemo plus account and configure it ... the instructors can upload a video but no folder ( albums ) created  for the instructors although that I was choose the option : " Instructors can access only their uploaded files. Creates different albums for every instructor on vimeo " http://prntscr.com/opphnt
    Mk
    Actually, video vibe doesn't create a folder for each instructor. It's workflow is: it saves URL of video and author as instructor id in the database. so they can maintain privacy by applying filter.
    bamcse
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Mk
    Its working fine at my end. I created a new user as an instructor. I uploaded one video already and creating a video for 2nd video. please refer: http://somup.com/cqjQ24eqE4 After uploading it will show "This video will be available for viewing shortly. It takes time for the internal process.
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Mk
    bamcse
    Spectator
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Mk
    Sorry for the delay. Actually, it's not available as of now. Delay in reply was because I was trying some custom code to get your result but it's not that simple. So currently this feature is not available.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘no folder ( albums ) created for the instructors’ is closed to new replies.