No forum email notification and sent to not exsisted email

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting No forum email notification and sent to not exsisted email

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hi, Forum behaves weird. Email notification when someone (instructor or student) started a topic sent to email that not exsisted. Noreply@domain. I have no such email as noreply@. Email BCC-ed to instructor and student, but no one has received that email. It means subcription done right. But forum email system done wrong. Please refer screenshot I put into the post below. It is showing the log of my mail system. Need help to fix this. Thank you.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @hilmanf, This feature is related to BBPress Plugin. This is handled by BBPress.  If the emails is shown here in the mail logs that means the code is working fine. There is a problem at the receiving end which is not related to the theme. It could be possible in the case when the user is subscribed to the forum and after some time deleted from the forum by the admin. But their emails still present. You can use this plugin  for bulk unsubscribe the users: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bbp-bulk-unsubscribe/  
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘No forum email notification and sent to not exsisted email’ is closed to new replies.