No "Next Section" button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting No "Next Section" button

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi! I've created a course and everything is fine except for one thing: when a student starts the course, there is a button link towards next chapter or proceed to quizz but once they've passed the quizz and got the results there is no button nor link to go to next section. They need to go back to the course's hompage in order to be able to pursue the course. Not very intuitive... Is there a way to fix this? Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please confirm if you have enabled the quiz passing score in your quiz  and have enabled the next unit/quiz available after completing previous unit/quiz setting in course ? This can be due to these settings. Let me know if this helps. If the issue persists then please share the course url where you are checking the quiz.
    MissMad
    Participant
    It seems like all settings are right. However I still don't see the button for the next chapter after having checked the results. I still have to go back to previous chapter, click again on Proceed to quizz and only then do I have the link towards the next chapter. Also weird: as an admin, if I take the course, I can pass the quizz as many times as I want even though it has been set ton only one attempt.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Can you please share the course url where the quiz is connected to check this on your website.
    MissMad
    Participant
    Of course, it's right here: https://www.smart-me-up.com/course/instagram-niveau-1/
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your website and replicated the issue with the next button, but unfortunately was unable to find any solution to it. Will need some more time to debug this issue. --------------- The retake button is shown to admin and instructors by default now, in 2.5.1 update this feature is added that the instructor of the course or the admin can retake the quiz unlimited number of times to check the quiz. This feature was requested by many users because they wanted there instructors to retake the quiz unlimited time for testing purpose but wanted their students to take the quiz only once. Therefore now the instructor of the course and the admin can retake the quiz unlimited times but the students will take the quiz according to the retake count set in the quiz settings.  
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi, I'm still experiencing this problem and it's been over a year. Any chance you figured out how to solve this?
    Diana
    Participant
    @MissMad, If the course URL is same which you shared above then share your admin credentials here in a private reply to check this issue
    MissMad
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi Dina, Sorry for the late reply. The issue comes up once you've finished a quiz. When you send it, you've got the marks but then it's impossible to get towards the next section without getting back to the prior chapter first.
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘No "Next Section" button’ is closed to new replies.