no recent media shows in PWA dashboard while creating unit and select video/audi

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues no recent media shows in PWA dashboard while creating unit and select video/audi

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Spectator
    While we create course or edit exisitng course and create unit and select video or audio unit, when we click icon to select media from our wordpress media library, it shows no media found. It used to work few days ago but today suddenly it not working.
    Adam
    Spectator
    https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/6338333?key=7e0b50af9950a7b64ffd34af9be6b742
    Diana
    Participant
    Switch to upload media tab and then check again to select media tab. Now check if it is working or not
    Adam
    Spectator
    I checked it, it never shows recent files i uploaded already in wordpress media library. Even i search for example mp4 it does not show anything. Currently we are using embed option. But we need this issue fixed. Do you need login details ?
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, please share site URL with admin credentials here in a private reply
    Adam
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Adam
    Spectator
    What did you do? you messed up my site. Why the menu is messed? You better fix it or otherwise I will speak to your boss. I will make sure you are fire from your current position.
    Adam
    Spectator
    Who gave you right to disable plugin? You stupid people, dont know what are you doing.
    Adam
    Spectator
    I fixed the site. Stop login to out site. You are being reported to your company.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Apologies for this and thank you for patience. We'll make sure this does not happen again.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please confirm if the issue is not resolved.
    Adam
    Spectator
    @Mr.Vibe In our wp-config file we have unfiltered upload define( 'ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS', true ); The issue we seeing it is happening in few days, It didnt happen before. All mimetypes are allowed in server (Cloudways). I don't know what you are proposing.
    Diana
    Participant
    Adam
    Spectator
    I think I found it: following code causing the issue: function shapeSpace_filter_search($query) { if (!$query->is_admin && $query->is_search) { $query->set('post_type', array('course')); // Include Custom Post Types from Search Results } return $query; } add_filter('pre_get_posts', 'shapeSpace_filter_search'); After deactivating the code, all media shows up and search also work in PWA dashboard. But we want to include only course when someone search from frontend. Currently if you search from frontend then all pages, products, courses are shows but we want to restrict to only courses. For example: https://www.hublearn.com/?s=facebook It shows facebook from course, woocommerce product. But what we want when someone search only course results will be shown. Otherwise it duplicates the result. Can you help?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘no recent media shows in PWA dashboard while creating unit and select video/audi’ is closed to new replies.