No Submit Quiz Button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues No Submit Quiz Button

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    damiko
    Participant
    Hello, At the end of the quiz, there is no button to submit the quiz. Where did it go? I feel like it was there before. Perhaps this is an issue with the latest update?
    damiko
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please try adding this given css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : .single-quiz a.create-group-button {display:block;}  
    damiko
    Participant
    Hey Alex, that did it. Thank you. Somewhat relates, I submitted the quiz, but the results are not showing up in my dashboard grade book. Am i doing something wrong? I tried again as a student (basicuser), and I still don't see any results in the gradebook. Thanks, Mike
    damiko
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the gradebook shows the course scores not the quiz scores , in order to reflect the quiz score to course you will need to finish the course in which that quiz is .
    damiko
    Participant
    Okay, thanks Alex. So what exactly is the Quizzes tab in the gradebook? Because the course only has one quiz, at what point is the course complete? I am trying to have one spot where an instructor can look at all the students and their scores at once, and even make changes manually if they wish. I thought this was what the gradebook was for? Perhaps I am misunderstanding the function?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes it does shows the quiz marks as well .My mistake I misunderstood it . It shows NA right now is user has 0 marks scored in quiz . When user has more than 0 marks it will show the marks there in quiz in gradebook .  
    damiko
    Participant
    Okay, thanks. I'll experiment with that see if I can get it working. I thought for sure we had a bunch of completed quizzes, but I'll confirm. I'm sorry to be bouncing between two loosely related issues, but I seem to have lost the Submit Quiz button again. I verified that the css you recommended is indeed in place: http://nss.wm.systems/test/quiz/driver-safety-awareness-training-quiz/ Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Try to disable the "Randomize quiz questions" from wp-admin -> lms-> settings . It has an issue right now . I have fixed it ,same fix will appear in next update of vibe course module plugin .
    damiko
    Participant
    Okay, that did it... thank you! How long until the update is dispatched? Now that I am able to submit quizzes again, we're back to the original issue. After submitting the quiz, it is not present anywhere in the Gradebook (front-end dashboard). I can see the results fine wp-admin > LMS > Statistics > Gradebook, however.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    damiko
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You are right its not showing marks , please share your valid ftp credentials to check what is wrong there . PS :mark reply as private while sharing .
    damiko
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘No Submit Quiz Button’ is closed to new replies.