no terms on slider

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues no terms on slider

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    Hi I have a message on my homepage slider "no terms found" how can i delete that?? attached pic https://ibb.co/gsjQd6 I have another question how can i disable on page builder the the first column of fullscreen stripe whit revolution slider only on mobile? is it posible to create the same style of revolution slider that will be on top of the menu (as on the page builder) but whit visual composer,if its posiable its better for me then i'll disable it only for mobile from visual composer?  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, The "no terms found" is coming from the page builder, there might be some posts that should be visible there but its not present in your website and therefore its not visible. So you can simply edit your page builder and delete this block . --------------------- Its the slider you can show the slider shortcode using the visual composer. Try editing the revolution slider and then you can find the shortcode for the slider to show it. Use this shortcode in your visual composer to show slider.
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    Hi but I want this slider on my home page 'my only option is to delete this block? why I cant only disable this "no terms found" message?
    Diana
    Participant
    @aviv10mar, yes, this is the only method to remove "no terms found" block by deleting that block. If you do not want to delete that block then, it can be hide by css.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘no terms on slider’ is closed to new replies.