Not able to access course admin and course member option

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Not able to access course admin and course member option

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    Hi   I have updated the WordPress to 5.1.1 version and also updated the plugins one by one to the there latest version. The vibe course module plugin affected the website majorly. Currently, I am facing issue whenever I click on course admin option in course page it gives me 404 error. Please check the screenshot of option: https://prnt.sc/noflc4
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Must be issue with child theme as your child theme has very old code . Please share your site url , admin credentials in private reply to check this issue at your end .
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi this would take some time to debug as the issue is bit complicated , also I want to ask if this is your dev site . We would need valid ftp credentials also to debug this issue further . please also try to deactivate your child theme and check this again and let us know if its fixed the issue
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    Let me tell my understand as per your last comment. The "course" keyword or Category is missing in url which is by default available in your theme and is missing in our site. Can you tell me the filename that contains this course url implementation by default in your theme so that we can check. Might by while upgrading the plugin or updating wplms theme this file has been modified.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we are registering the custom post type in wordpress  for course and wordpress automatically generated permalink for it by prepending the "course" . This is registered in wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/custom-post-types.php file .
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Not able to access course admin and course member option’ is closed to new replies.