Not able to access the units after adding a user or purchasing a course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Not able to access the units after adding a user or purchasing a course

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Chowdary
    Spectator
    We were able to add a user successfully to the course from the front end as an admin and also were able to purchase a course. After that we can see the course under 'My courses' and also 'Start this course' button. And  then visiting the course displays the curriculum but clicking any unit under any section, giving us errors like : INCORRECT COURSE VALUE. CONTACT ADMIN  ... or the browser keeps spinning forever.  
    Chowdary
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Chowdary
    Spectator
    BTW I removed the Units from the courses and then re-added them but the same error.
    Mk
    I checked your issue. Actually, there is a setting we have added in the last update to fix this issue. but in your case that setting is not working. please give me some time to check this issue.
    Chowdary
    Spectator
    My original plan is to go live on 7th of this month. But looks like it won't happen because of this issue. I've been waiting more patiently for almost 4 days. And now that the weekend was over, can you please give more priority to this issue and see if you can find a solution.
    Mk
    Sir, Actually I have no clue for this error as of now. we will have to test it. For now, you can use the start course and continue course button. Refer: http://prntscr.com/oon6jl
    for some reason, your permalinks are missing. We will have to test it.
    Chowdary
    Spectator
    Thanks for the reply. Appreciated. But I don't think that's working either. After clicking the 'Next Unit' second time, the same error is coming back.  
    Mk
    It should work, Go to Wp-admin -> Lms-> settings -> and do settings like this: http://prntscr.com/op4y9b If still not working then there can be some conflict. I will have to check it. Please reply the status.
    Chowdary
    Spectator
    Same issue for 'admin'.
    Mk
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Not able to access the units after adding a user or purchasing a course’ is closed to new replies.