Not accessible to the update of WPLMS v4.1

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Not accessible to the update of WPLMS v4.1

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ansoncheung78
    Participant
    Hi, Sir/Madam, I am using WPLMS v4.099. I always use the plugin of Evato Market to update WPLMS. With the new release of WPLMS v4.1 launched on 30 Sep, the plugin of Evato Market has not shown the accessible link for the update of WPLMS v4.1. How can I update WPLMS to the latest version? Thanks for your kind support in advance.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Envato did a maintenance of their upload server on 30th September. We assume the issue is related to that. We have a ticket pending in evnato and are awaiting feedback from them on this. Till that time I guess the update is not available. We have already uploaded 5-6 times but the udpate does not show up
    ansoncheung78
    Participant
    Hi, Mr. Vibe. Up to now, it has not shown up yet. Any solution to update WPLMS without Envato?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The update has been uploaded again today in the morning .Please try to check update again it should appear .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Not accessible to the update of WPLMS v4.1’ is closed to new replies.