Not AVG proof

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Not AVG proof

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, I just found out that you can search first and last name and get results on the memberspage, even when the personal pages are blocked for members. I like the idea of searching for location school, level and age. But I don't what anonymous members to be able to be found on first and last name. You can't search them at the same time. But you can do first name first and last name second and then you still know the legal name of an anonymous user. That's not GDPR proof (new European rules). Is there code to block to option to show searchresults based on first and last name entries? I'll add a screenshot in my next entry (privacy reasons).
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well sorry could not find a way to disable this . this is done by buddypress itself and you will find in all buddypress based sites . Please contact the plugin author and support on this ,   According to GDPR you should not show the members page at all for which provision is added in wp-admin -> wplms -> buddypress -> members page visibility .    
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    That's great advice. Thank you. BTw, I would love to use the plugin GDPR (AVG), but have no idea what to enter text wise. Do you have a template or list of cookies for me?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you can copy this context from our site : https://wplms.io   just open it in incognito mode .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    You can close this threat. Thanks
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Not AVG proof’ is closed to new replies.