not change password in profile

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues not change password in profile

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    trapaniettech
    Spectator
    hi, in SETTINGS>>GENERAL in profile of users if i change the password and click save changes nothing happen and the password is not changed refer : http://prntscr.com/91jijy how to solve it ? thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I have to agree that this page is really confusing. Whenever you're trying to change anything in above page you have to put your current password in the first password field. Let me know if above information makes any difference.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I have to agree that this page is really confusing. This is a buddypress function and a buddypress template. Whenever you're trying to change anything in above page you have to put your current password in the first password field. Let me know if above information makes any difference.
    trapaniettech
    Spectator
    ok, but i mean when i insert a new password nothing happen and the password has not changed thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The password changes but there is no notification. We need to check why the notification is not appearing, it seems to be an issue in Buddypress itself.
    TimClifford
    Participant
    The password doesn't change actually although the email notification gets fired out anyway. Can't see anything in the error logs that can help.    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is not a theme related issue please try deactivating your third party plugins for this .Please refer to wordpress forums for this as this is the basic functionality of wordpress .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘not change password in profile’ is closed to new replies.