Not having simple features

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Not having simple features

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ballaniang
    Spectator
    I'm pretty disappointed with this theme. In fact I want some basic features that are not supported:
    1. Have the searchbox (the field open without clicking on search button) on transparent header

2. Have the Course Curriculum show on Unit pages

3. Have all courses available for subscribed users without buying them at all

This 3 trivial stuffs are not supported and it is very bothering, so bad experience...

alexarosario
    Participant
    Hi there... was just reading through some of the feature requests and came across yours... Not sure about the search box but the other two already exist. The course curriculum does show on the unit pages when you click 'take course' from the actual course page (like a student would do it)... It just doesn't show in edit mode or if you go from pages. There's a way to enroll new users into all free courses, I just don't remember how to do it... You'll prob want to post that in the setup section and Alex will help you.
    ballaniang
    Spectator
    OK, thanks. But the search box is very important also. Could you double check on your side about it please. Thanks,
    toblju
    Spectator
    Yes, a better search functionality is really, really needed. We need possibility to search within text inside the units/lessons - which still not possible.
    ballaniang
    Spectator
    I would like to know how my feature request is being processed ? <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Having the searchbox (the field open without clicking on search button) on transparent header is very important for me. </span> But I have no feeback about it.  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Not having simple features’ is closed to new replies.