Not working !

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Custom Learning Paths Not working !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    No One
    Spectator
    It's not working as expected : ( We expect to have this : https://www.lynda.com/learning-paths/Web/become-a-user-experience-designer   Also, Enroll now is not working
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... The enroll now button may not be working if there is some js error on your website. Can you please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials. --------- Can you pleas clarify/explain what you expect ? Are you expecting that the steps should be clickable ? If yes then it won't be possible because there are different steps in the learningpath some says, start any course, now here we don't know on which course the student should be redirected. There are also the steps that says mark a unit complete. Now the units are not directly accessible and the user should first take a course and then the user can complete any unit. So there are multiple use cases here where we do not know where to redirect the users. Therefore this idea was dropped to make steps clickable. Let me know if you are expecting something else with this plugin. This is a new plugin and we are open for suggestions to make it better.
    No One
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    No One
    Spectator
    We expect from this plugin : - The Learning Path main page is a whole system for education, So the user Enrolls to any path, then the Learning path appears like https://www.lynda.com/learning-paths/Web/become-a-user-experience-designer - The Learning Path should consist of Courses, Every course is a step in the path, after finishing the last unit or quiz, then the student redirects to the next step or the main page of Learning Paths (Course Status Page for Paths should be different than for Courses). - An integration with Batches,  So the user Enrolls to any Batch from the Learning Path. - I think adding these current steps (Points, Units, Quizzes, ... ) to the Learning Path should be done after having the main Learning Path features discussed,
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... We have just released 1.1 update fixing the enroll now bug. Please update the plugin and then check.
    No One
    Spectator
    Okay, Please confirm if there any sooner achievements of our expectations. I think the main function of this plugin is missed, Which is the concept of the learning path achieved in LINKEDIN, LYNDA, ...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... As I explained in my very first reply here on this topic that the idea of making the steps clickable was dropped due to various use cases in wplms. You want the steps to be clickable and after finishing the step it should be redirected to another step, this is not possible in wplms due to various use cases explained previously. --------- Batches are groups, there is a step to join group you can select that for joining any group. But a proper integration with wplms batches plugin is still pending in learningpath plugin.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Not working !’ is closed to new replies.