Note taking on lesson page

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Note taking on lesson page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    najmadden
    Participant
    Hello, the respected team Please, student note-taking is not working on my website. Please for your kind help. https://prntscr.com/ufgals Best regards,
    najmadden
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the password is not working for the given admin credentials .Please share valid one . and for the page you need to goto your profile . Other way is to select blank course page layout in wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> layouts -> course and then goto wp-admin -> lms-> settings -> enable Full Course Status in Course pages.
    najmadden
    Participant
    Veronica
    najmadden
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi, please it is working http://somup.com/cYQoIQXgF4
    najmadden
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, I am sorry, you tested through the instructor account (you add it as a student). The problem is with the students, they cannot see their questions and notes within their account. Please, log in as a student (I sent you the student login details) and test again. Kind regards,
    Veronica
    Veronica
    najmadden
    Participant
    najmadden
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi, thanks for the video yes now i am able to view the video and also the login working the error was in tying i need to check the same on my local, i suddenly crashed when i was performing a test i am trying to +recover it but no luck so i am creating a new setup now i will test your issue tomorrow i hope you understand i will share the results here once i check the same thanks dear
    najmadden
    Participant
    Thanks, Veronica. No worries.
    Veronica
    I am still working on it but yes I have got one the redirect after login shows ## in the URL I have reported the same will be resolved in our next update for this notes issue I will check and will update you here tomorrow thanks for your patience dear
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Note taking on lesson page’ is closed to new replies.