Notification

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Notification

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    stef
    Spectator
    Hi, I do not know what's happening, when I edit the course (from the backend), everytime I click update, there is dialog box popup, it says: Are you sure want to do this? The comment changes you made will be lost When I edit normal post or products, there is no such notification. thanks st
    stef
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this wordpress prompt appears when there is an ajax call going on in back end and you update the post . Credentials not working ,please share valid credentials. Please try deactivating third party plugins for this and check this again .Check js errors on that page .
    stef
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    stef
    Spectator
    stef
    Spectator
    Another update I use another account. In the beginning there is no notification. But after I did many things, there is the same error. But, it back to normal again.. but sometime, it will back again. Very confusing thanks st
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that may happen as i mentioned earlier that this is a wordpress alert that appears when there is some process still running on back end and user clicks on update button . This might also be related to caching plugins . Can you please try deactivating caching and all third party plugins at once and again check this issue at your end .
    stef
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well actually I was not able to see any problem with the other users. Im sorry I was not able to find any reason behind this  . The issue appears  only in case of this particular admin-temp  user . You can simply delete this user account and create another one with same username .
    ateya3d
    Spectator

i confirm this error related to wplms

it's appear in some websites with unknown reasons ,

must solve this problems

Ava
    But the issue is not replicated on our test and demo sites . We tried to replicate it on localhost but could not several times . Would still need more data and use cases in which this happens  .
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Notification’ is closed to new replies.