Number of courses on Directory page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Number of courses on Directory page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nitinmonga
    Spectator
    Hi team, Hope you are doing great. I have 3 issues - 1) After filter on course directory page, all courses are not coming on same page. Screenshot attached. 2) How to reduce header banner height on the course page(its repeating). Screenshot attached. 3) How to buy S3 & Batches plugin. Very critical. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks      
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) When you select the category then you have to click on filter results to filter the courses. Now all the courses will be filtered and shown to you. 2) I am not able to get you properly on this one, you are using transparent header so the default title background image is shown which is not repeating itself. So please let me know what is repeating on the course page, also share the page url for better understanding. If you want to change the title background image then let me know. 3) Go to the download page link again, we have added a new direct link for downloading, refer: http://prntscr.com/bg9z7l
    nitinmonga
    Spectator
    HI Thanks for the reply.  I have bought WPLMS S3. Thanks . Find below my comments - 1) When I select category and click filter courses are not coming on same page rather they are coming on 4 pages. just 3 course on each page. Though i have selected to show 50 courses in course manager. 2) Height of header banner is more compared to banner on other pages. Also its repeating at top & bottom. screenshot attached. 3) I am able to buy S3. Hope to hear from you soon. Website - skillvenue.com Thanks  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) There were some issue on filter button, which is fixed in the latest update of wplms 2.1 So please update your theme and plugins to latest versions i.e. 2.1 Then check the issue and let me know if the issue persists. 2) Use this css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .single-course #item-header {padding-top:50px !important;} This will reduce the header height in the course page only. If you want to change the image, then upload a new title background image by editing the course in backend.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Number of courses on Directory page’ is closed to new replies.