Number of Student Enrolled in a Course Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Number of Student Enrolled in a Course Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tee
    Participant
    Hi, I  have issue with number of student enrolled in a course. I the beginning there was a student enrolled in one of the courses and it was showing that the number of students enrolled is 0. Then I figured out that I have to check "<span style="font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif;"><span style="font-size: 15.4px; line-height: 20.02px;"><b>Maintain accurate Student Count" </b>then I checked it. After that I start to see 1 student enrolled and some times in different location 0 enrolled. Then I removed the student from the course and now it shows 1 student enrolled. I need help please.</span></span> Please see the attached screenshots Thanks.
    Tee
    Participant
    Here is my website URL: https://www.giee.org
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep i found this this to be an issue in wplms . On removing students the count is not updating onl;y when there is only one user in the course . Adding to issue log .We will check this issue and fix will be added in the next update of wplms . Thanks for reporting this issue .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Tee
    Participant
    OK, thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ok.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Number of Student Enrolled in a Course Issue’ is closed to new replies.