Odd behavior with "Show PDF Certificates Only" option

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Odd behavior with "Show PDF Certificates Only" option

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, I'm having 2 issues: 1) In one of my courses I've changed the Certificate Template and I would like to reassign the new model to the current students that already completed the course and got a certificate. First, as an admin I've removed the certificate from the user then I reassigned it. When the configuration option "Show PDF Certificates only" was not checked, it worked perfectly: the students get a new certificate with the new template. But when I check this option, the student get the PDF version of its OLD certificate template. I've tried to RESET the student, remove and insert the student in the course but it didn't work: when the "Show PDF Certificates Only" option is checked, apparently you cannot change the template for students that already took and completed the course. The odd behavior is that when you uncheck the option the new template is applied!!! 2) With the "Show PDF Certificates Only" unchecked, i.e. Certificate in "image mode", the controls beside the certificate (Download, PDF, etc.) are not appearing and the certificate itself looks a little cropped on its margins. Thank you. Best regards, Rodrigo
    Veronica
    hi, thanks for the information. it will help us to debug the issue. can you please provide the video of the steps that you are performing by which i will be able to perform the same and troubleshoot the problem. refer: http://prntscr.com/rbe147
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Odd behavior with "Show PDF Certificates Only" option’ is closed to new replies.