Offline course remove course status page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Offline course remove course status page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    Hello, I have 2 courses that are offline courses, meaning there is no curriculum and no content in the course online it is held at our facility. They register for the course and come into the class at our facility. When a student registers and they select "start course" under My Courses the "Course Status" page shows with a message that states "no curriculum set". How can I remove the "Course Status" page from showing? and it only display an informational/welcome page that tells students they do not need to do anything online for this course? and remove the "Course Curriculum not set" message since there is no curriculum since it is an offline course that they have to attend in person? Thank you A4da www.academy4da.com
    Diana
    Participant
    Hide "No Curriculum Set" message, this code will work Okay use this code in wp-admin > Plugins > Editor > select wplms customizer plugin > wplms-customizer.php This code will remove the empty course curriculum from the dom. So, the course curriculum part will not be visible if the curriculum has nothing to show add_action('wp_head','hide_empty_course_curriculum'); function hide_empty_course_curriculum(){ global $post; $course_id = $post->ID; if($post->post_type == 'course'){ $course_curriculum = bp_course_get_curriculum($course_id); if(empty($course_curriculum)){ ?> <?php } } } Remove course status page Use this setting in LMS > Settings > http://prntscr.com/uvamdn
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Offline course remove course status page’ is closed to new replies.