Offline courses and subcategories

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Offline courses and subcategories

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hi, I need to create Offline courses section for my courses that take place in classroom. On website students have only to apply and pay the course (they do not need to access to materials etc). I want to create the same pages as I did in the website www.studiomedicopavesi.it (“primo soccorso aziendale" in homepage -> link to a general description of the course and below in the same page all the courses (woo commerce products). The categories: ONLINE COURSES - OFFLINE COURSES General categories (ex. Business) Sub categories (ex Management, Startups). I hope it is possible such organization. Thank you  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, If I understand you correctly then you need to show offline courses and online courses on your website . You can create categories as offline and online and then you can use post grid (if you want to show it as a grid) or carousel/rotating blocks, (if you want to show it as a carousel) to show the courses inside this category on any page using page builder. Let me know if I misunderstood your query.
    Hi, thank you for your suggests. I used "Featured content" with a link to a general page in which I inserted a presentation of related courses. Now there is an issue with image size, as you can see, it not fits into the box. http://prntscr.com/ghqbfq
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, can you please share this page url to check the image.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Hi, yes now it’s ok. Tank you!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Offline courses and subcategories’ is closed to new replies.