Offline site

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Offline site

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    KAir
    Participant
    Hi, Is it possible to run any course in offline mode ? the WPLMS site is able to bufferize all interactions (run a course, create a new course, run a quizz,...) done during the offline mode, and synchronizes data when network connection on. This will be a plus for people who should run  elearning courses in a place without or with bad network connection. Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry this is not available as of now in wplms .Wplms is web based application . We are already planning to add this feature in wplms mobile app that we are planning to develop . I would like you to create a feature request for this here : https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/ Thanks .
    KAir
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Thanks for your feedback. Could you tell me when you schedule to release wplms mobile apps please ? thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The mobile app will take time, after wplms 2.3 update we will begin our work on API and then only we will be able to develop the mobile app for wplms.  
    KAir
    Participant
    Ok Thanks, this allow me to schedule my delivery to my customers Good luck !
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    thanks.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Offline site’ is closed to new replies.