Old answers repeat when retaking the test

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Old answers repeat when retaking the test

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    I have some vocabulary quizzes and I use dynamic quizzes (fill in the blank type). I want the students to learn both new and old words so I would like to have tests containing some questions from the current vocabulary lesson and some from the previous lesssons. I catergorize the lessons by tags for example, lesson1, lesson2, lesson3 etc. and then I will have a dynamic quiz with 30 questions, including 15 questions from tag lesson3, 10 questions from lesson2, and 5 questions from lesson1. However, it seems to me that my students cannot have a clean test because the answers from lesson 2 or lesson 1 stored previously appeared again. Even when I tried resetting the test, the old answers kept appearing. It's very annoying and my only choice now is to have one tag for one quiz, I cannot test the previous lessons. So what is the meaning of the questions bank when you can only use it once?
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @hoanganftu We don't have your site URL P.S. Mark your reply as private
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @hoanganftu This issue could appear when you're using any quiz related third-party plugin. Please try disabling your all third party plugins and activate them one by one to check which plugin causes this issue. If this not solves your issue then let us know and share that course URL and the Quiz name on which you were checking  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Old answers repeat when retaking the test’ is closed to new replies.