One Click Media Media Import Fails

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues One Click Media Media Import Fails

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    info2grow
    Spectator
    Trying to set up a fresh install of the site on a new server for testing and when I  import sample data I get the following errors... Failed to import Media “photography3”: Remote server returned error response 401 Unauthorized Failed to import Media “mobileapps”: Remote server returned error response 401 Unauthorized Failed to import Media “photography2”: Remote server returned error response 401 Unauthorized ...and it goes on Everything else seems to import fine but the course featured images. Thanks  
    info2grow
    Spectator
    I host with WPEngine and made sure to reset file permissions on each setup but it says "Remote server returned error response" so I'm wondering if it's file permissions on the host of the sample data.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you can ignore these warnings .i guess the import was successfully done at your end and most of the media has been imported . If you find the media to missing form any demo page then just report it us .
    info2grow
    Spectator
    Looks like it's not the the images.  Some of the quizzes have wrong import data (see The Software Quiz attached).  
    info2grow
    Spectator
    I have used wordpress reset and tried the install multiple times on WPengine
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This happens in some of the cases die to mismatch of the post ids .Sometimes we also face these kinda errors . You can remove these question from the imported quiz . We are trying to improve the import function in wplms .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘One Click Media Media Import Fails’ is closed to new replies.