One Course Child ( One Page) NEEDS UPDATE

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes One Course Child ( One Page) NEEDS UPDATE

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    Hello there, I'm trying to navigate this theme and get it set up and ready for use. I've installed the single course child theme (One Page) however, I'm getting an update notice. [screenshot of notice] How  do I update this child theme? I've went and re-downloaded your Themeforest zip and there is not an updated child one page zip available...so help is needed. Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, We have not released any such update so there is no update for the child theme. You can ignore this notice.
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    Thank you for telling me that I can ignore the annoying update notice that your theme is producing. Can you please tell me why it's saying the theme was updated to version 2.6 and is there an update coming out soon that you just haven't included in the zip file? Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, For child theme there is no update, the update is for main wplms theme. Currently the main theme is at 3.2 version which is included in the theme package.
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    Ok. Thank you for that info. Your  theme is supposed to auto update correct? I have not received any messages stating that my theme needs an update.  I've followed your tutorial for api setup. I've receive update messages about the WPLMS plugins, but not the them. The theme is still set at 3.1 (what it was when I first bought your theme) it has never given a message that an update is available. Please advise.
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    In lieu of saving time and speeding up the process on whether  I decide this theme is worth continuing the headache - I updated the theme manually. The theme is now up to date with version 3.3 installed... see screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/X2qkcmWB I also reinstalled the ONE COURSE theme and it STILL SAYS an update is needed... See ScreenShot: https://www.screencast.com/t/sM4WejwWuWE So it appears this is a bug or the help you provided before is incorrect...not to mention, I had to update your theme manually.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Can you please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check this issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    I have since deleted your ONE COURSE theme and I'm just using the Blank child theme to get rid of the annoying update notification. I've moved on.  Thanks.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘One Course Child ( One Page) NEEDS UPDATE’ is closed to new replies.