One Instructor child theme's mobile header issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues One Instructor child theme's mobile header issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    guojitang
    Spectator
    The cart icon and mobile menu icon display there,but I touch too many times that can open them once.
    guojitang
    Spectator
    please see the new attachment,thank you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I would need to see your website to give you appropriate solution for this. But my IP is blacklisted refer: http://prntscr.com/a5lqpc Please white list Our IP so that I can give you the solution.
    guojitang
    Spectator
    OK.I have add your ip to whitelist.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I tried to access your site, again it shown me the same message . My IP is still blacklisted.
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    I have the same issue with modern theme (2.0.6): the menu icon for mobile is tricky to "touch". Like if the area was too small so we have to touch one of the lines very precisely. We have to click many times to open the menu, some people are thinking it doesn't work. Please take a look into this when you got a chance. Thank you :-)
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    My website is in coming soon mode so please login with these: http://harp-school.com/wp-login login:  wplms pass:  S5*)X!xxevheFhWn*#ApS7xs Thanks!!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @soulshakepower: Please use this custom css in your wp-admin->appearance->customize->custom css:
    #trigger {
    padding:10px;
    margin-top:-10px;
    }
    It will also be fixed in our next update. Thanx for reporting this to us.
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Thanks, funny trick! I'm glad to help and thanks for your super-fast reply!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘One Instructor child theme's mobile header issue’ is closed to new replies.