One Students subscribe to Multiple Courses

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Mailchimp One Students subscribe to Multiple Courses

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Privateer
    Participant
    Hi,   I'm interested to use WPLMS Mail Chimp after watching the video. I have questions:   1. The subscriber list is automatically created? Or I have to create one by one? 2. If a student buy some courses, let's say 10 courses, then he'll subscribe to 10 lists. Does Mail Chimp count this student as a single or 10 subscribers? 3. If I want to send a broadcast email to 5 lists, and he subscribed to this 5 lists, will he receive 5 emails?   Thanks
    Privateer
    Participant
    Additional question: Can we use this Mailchimp addon to send confirmation email when new student register? So we can eliminate  SMTP WP plugin. Thanks  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) There is a auto-sync button in the mailchimp where you can set that the list should be auto sync evry day. 2) When the student puchases a course then she is automatically added in the course list, there is 1 list for every course therefore the user is added in that list when she purchases the course. This is a single subscriber added to 10 different lists. Also check the mailchimp video tutorial for details. 3)  There is a global list and you can use it for sending the emails to the users from different lists. Refer the tutorial for more details. 4) No this cannot be achieved via mailchimp.
    Privateer
    Participant
    Thank you Mr. Latiyan More question for Q #3: Let's say a student bought Courses:
    1. MS Excel Beginner
    2. MS Excel Intermediate
    3. MS Excel for Accountant
    4. Linux Installation
    5. MacOS Administration
    I want to send an email offering coupon discount for MS Excel Advance, targeted only for student already bought MS Excel Intermediate and Excel for Accountant. In this case I can't blast email to All-Course list. If I pick those 2 lists (#2 & #3), will this student receive 2 emails? I watch at least twice this video but can't find the answer: http://vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-mailchimp/ I'm just avoiding looks spammy. Thanks    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes in this case this student will receive 2 emails one for the intermediate course and another for accountant course.
    Privateer
    Participant
    Thank you. I have to find a way to not look spammy when sending email promo to students with multiple subscription.  
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘One Students subscribe to Multiple Courses’ is closed to new replies.