Only active courses in directory

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Only active courses in directory

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    isigma
    Spectator
    As of now there is an option to exclude taken/expired courses from the directory. It only influences logged in students, and only works with online courses. How to hide offline courses with passed date from directory? I know, it is impossible at this point of WPLMS. We even have no course field for offline course start date/duration to calculate the course end date. But I guess the directory loop uses the same thing with expired online courses field. So, which php files should I alternate in order to filter the directory (assuming that I already have all the necessary fields for the offline courses? I'm also adding this to the future requests, as it complements the expired online courses feature, and one day WPLMS will be ready for this.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is not available as of now. Thanks for creating the feature request.
    isigma
    Spectator
    Can you help me to find which php files are responsible for the directory filtering?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    YOu would need to edit the core theme files for this which is not a good practice.We will add a switch in the lms settings in the next update of vibe customtypes plugin .
    isigma
    Spectator
    That's great. Thank you.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Only active courses in directory’ is closed to new replies.