Only partly translating WPLMS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Only partly translating WPLMS

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Dear vibe, I have translated all your themes and plugins on my site. However, some stuff is still not translated. Although I do find the strings in de files (i use Loco), changing them is not reflected on the site. Which is odd as other strings are properly reflected... What can be the cause of this? And how to fix it? Kind regards
    Send us the exact screenshots regarding which strings aren't translating. Also send us the wp-admin credentials of your website and Don't Forget to mark it as private.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    I simply synchronised the pot file on your site. 1st Translation is now working.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    wow thanks, can't believe i missed that... though i see that still some stuff is not correctly translating (although pot's are up to date). E.g. the course directory is still not translating for some reason..
    Create a backup of all your po and mo translation files                                                   and Kindly update your loco translator to the latest version.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Only partly translating WPLMS’ is closed to new replies.